Repair in Gatineau in the Buckingham area. House located near Rue Pierre-Laporte.drainage system was installed as well as waterproofing throughout the excavated area.
We also demolished the old concrete slab around the pool and the garage slab. The process of clearing is done in two stages.
- Making strokes with a concrete saw
- Remove pieces with a mechanical shovel
The crushed stone foundation was then made for the design of the new concrete slabs. The compression resistance of the concrete used was 32 MPA.
In collaboration with
- Jacques Proulx Plumbing Inc. for their camera inspection services.
- Quars Sablière Dagenais for the delivery of bulk materials.
- Grupper NDS Inc. for all rental services.